- Chiropractic Laser Therapy
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Chiropractor for Arthritis
- Chiropractor for Short Leg Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Piriformis Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Herniated Discs
- Chiropractor for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chiropractor for Coccydynia
- Chiropractor for Cervicogenic Headaches
- Chiropractor for Sciatica
- Chiropractor for Sports Injuries
- Chiropractor for Prenatal Care
- Chiropractor for Elbow Pain
- Chiropractor for Wrist/Hand Pain
- Chiropractor for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Chiropractor for Knee Injury
- Chiropractor for Whiplash
- Chiropractor for Headaches
- Chiropractor for Back Pain
- Chiropractor for Neck Pain
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Acupuncture in Greenville, SC
Acupuncture is a vital component of a complete medical science called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). TCM is the oldest healthcare system, dating back more than 2500 years. It is both a Science and a Philosophy of health, wellbeing and wholeness.Just as your body has a circulatory system and skeletal system, you also have an energy system. Each cell and organ produces a specific energy. These combined energies are circulated throughout the body via meridians. When there is smooth flow and even distribution of energy, there is health. When the energy flow is disrupted, there is pain, dysfunction or disease.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of fine needles at specific points along these meridians to restore the smooth and even flow of energy, thus improving health and reducing pain and dysfunction. In this way, Acupuncture helps your body to heal itself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Acupuncture hurt?
Is Acupuncture safe?
What conditions does Acupuncture treat?
Pain, head to toe, including headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel, shoulder pain, sciatica, joint pain, arthritis
Respiratory conditions including allergies, asthma, sinusitis, rhinitis, colds, flu
Gynecologic conditions including infertility, menstrual issues, menopause symptoms, PMS
Emotional conditions including stress, depression, anxiety, sadness, worry, irritability
Digestive conditions including poor digestion, nausea, vomiting, IBS, constipation, diarrhea
Insomnia, poor sleep
Acupuncture can also be used to maintain good health including boosting the immune system
How much does Acupuncture cost? Does insurance reimburse for it?
Individual Style Session $125.00 | $75.00
Some insurance policies do reimburse for Acupuncture treatments and others do not. We encourage you to check with your insurance plan. We do not accept payment from the insurance company but we will be happy to provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your plan for reimbursement.
What should I do before an Acupuncture treatment?
How many treatments will I need?
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Book your service today with the form or receive a free initial screening by calling our office.