- Chiropractic Laser Therapy
- Chiropractor for Arthritis
- Chiropractor for Short Leg Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Piriformis Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Herniated Discs
- Chiropractor for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chiropractor for Coccydynia
- Chiropractor for Cervicogenic Headaches
- Chiropractor for Sciatica
- Chiropractor for Sports Injuries
- Chiropractor for Prenatal Care
- Chiropractor for Elbow Pain
- Chiropractor for Wrist/Hand Pain
- Chiropractor for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Chiropractor for Knee Injury
- Chiropractor for Whiplash
- Chiropractor for Headaches
- Chiropractor for Back Pain
- Chiropractor for Neck Pain
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Back Pain Relief in Greenville, SC
Back pain is a recurrent physical complaint among adults in South Carolina. Chiropractic care can help heal injuries and causes for those suffering from back pain. For people who suffer from chronic conditions, chiropractic care can help patients manage their pain.
Causes of Back Pain
Back pain can be caused by many things, including:
- Whiplash- a condition that occurs when the head is whipped forward or backward, often during a high-impact event like a car accident.
- Poor Ergonomics- the way you hold your body while sitting, sleeping, and doing everyday tasks. Poor ergonomics can cause strain on the muscles and joints of the body.
- Poor Posture- Poor posture can lead to shifting discs, aches, pains and disruption of the central nervous system
- Accidents- Accidents can cause disruption to the spine and cause vertebrae to become misaligned.
Chiropractic Adjustments Relieve Back Pain
A chiropractic adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to realign the vertebrae and restore proper functioning to the central nervous system. Adjustment helps correct problems with posture, speed the healing process, and relieve pressure on the spine. At Carolina Health Innovations, we offer spinal adjustment to our patients. This technique is vital to managing pain and improving patient health. Spinal adjustments are done with tools or by hand depending on the needs of the patient.
Additional Techniques to Treat Back Pain
Spinal adjustment is one of many methods we use to help our clients avoid back pain. Others include:
- Lifestyle Advice- Improving your habits and behaviors can reduce problems like poor ergonomics.
- Stretches and Exercises- Stretches and exercise are helpful for a variety of conditions including lower back pain and sciatica. We teach our patients how to do stretches and exercises that will improve their strength, mobility, and coordination.
- Soft Tissue Treatment- To reduce inflammation, loosen tight muscles, improve blood flow, and reduce adhesions from scar tissue- soft tissue treatment can be very helpful for patients who experience back pain as a result of these symptoms.
At Carolina Health Innovations we offer safe, healthy solutions for your back pain. Whether you’re suffering from a recent injury or chronic condition we are here to help!
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Book your service today with the form or receive a free initial screening by calling our office.