- Chiropractic Laser Therapy
- Chiropractor for Arthritis
- Chiropractor for Short Leg Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Piriformis Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Herniated Discs
- Chiropractor for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chiropractor for Coccydynia
- Chiropractor for Cervicogenic Headaches
- Chiropractor for Sciatica
- Chiropractor for Sports Injuries
- Chiropractor for Prenatal Care
- Chiropractor for Elbow Pain
- Chiropractor for Wrist/Hand Pain
- Chiropractor for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Chiropractor for Knee Injury
- Chiropractor for Whiplash
- Chiropractor for Headaches
- Chiropractor for Back Pain
- Chiropractor for Neck Pain
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Headache Relief in Greenville, SC
Having migraines or headaches can affect your everyday life. They vary in pain; however they’re a nuisance in every situation. Having migraines or headaches can render you incapable of doing basic tasks. Some people use medication for short term relief, but this does not offer a long term solution. It is common for headaches and migraines to originate from structural imbalances and chiropractic treatment can treat the initial problem.
Structural Problems and Migraines
Structural problems are able to cause a range of pain from morning headaches to the unbearable effects of migraines. Symptoms of migraines can include:
- Light intolerance
- Noise intolerance
When the spine’s position is altered, pressure is put on the nearby nerves causing structural problems. This can be the result of various injuries, development issues, consistent stress, and trauma. The Compression of nerves sends signals to muscles near the head or back that cause them to tighten. Compression is avle to cause a slight headache or migraine that over time leads to severe symptoms.
Experiencing headaches and migraines can be a sign that there are problems in the spinal column that need attention. Treating headaches and migraines is important because the spinal column is how the brain communicates with the rest of the body.
Carolina Health Innovations Treats Headaches
Chiropractic treatment can successfully relieve headaches and migraines. At Carolina Health Innovations, we are well equipped with the knowledge to detect and respond to issues within the spine. Treatment at our office begins with an initial evaluation that pinpoints the source of the headache or migraine. The results of this exam will give us the information that we need to formulate your personalized treatment plan. An adjustment from a chiropractor is able to provide you with relief from the pain leaving you feeling free from the constant pain of headaches.
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Book your service today with the form or receive a free initial screening by calling our office.