- Chiropractic Laser Therapy
- Chiropractor for Arthritis
- Chiropractor for Short Leg Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Piriformis Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Herniated Discs
- Chiropractor for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chiropractor for Coccydynia
- Chiropractor for Cervicogenic Headaches
- Chiropractor for Sciatica
- Chiropractor for Sports Injuries
- Chiropractor for Prenatal Care
- Chiropractor for Elbow Pain
- Chiropractor for Wrist/Hand Pain
- Chiropractor for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Chiropractor for Knee Injury
- Chiropractor for Whiplash
- Chiropractor for Headaches
- Chiropractor for Back Pain
- Chiropractor for Neck Pain
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Wrist and Hand Pain Relief in Greenville, SC
A chiropractor can offer wrist and hand pain relief with adjustments and soft tissue therapy. To most, it may not occur to them that chiropractors are fully trained in assessing and treating pain in the hands and wrists but- in fact- they offer numerous adjusting and manual therapy techniques that are often required to regain full joint mobility! Unfortunately many clinical settings do not recognize chiropractic care as an obvious option for rehabilitation for wrists and hands. Without chiropractic care, it will be more difficult for full functionality to return to the affected extremity.
How is the wrist and hand pain treated/adjusted?
The wrist and the hand have very specific functions and ranges of joint motion. An assessment is made of the injured area and adjustments and other recommendations are utilized in order to assist with a full recovery. Depending on the condition, chiropractors can also give you muscle stimulation, ultrasound, and massage therapy to relieve the pressure in the hand and wrist. Manual therapy (Chiropractic care) is a first step in care for wrist and hand pain. If you are dealing with an injury or chronic pain in your arms and hands you should consider seeing a chiropractor.
In a majority of cases, painkillers will provide immediate relief but will not solve the underlying condition causing the pain. Another option is surgery! Recent studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, this may not be in your best interest in the long run.
What conditions can chiropractors treat?
Chiropractors can treat a range of conditions in the wrist and hand. They are well versed in practicing techniques to minimize or treat pain.
Some common conditions that chiropractors treat include:
- Carpal tunnel
- Injury to the wrist or hand
- Stiffness due to repetitive motion
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care extends beyond treatment of neck and back pain. There are many benefits to choosing chiropractic care as your first treatment option for wrist and hand pain.
- Pain Reduction- Chiropractic care is beneficial for reducing pain in the extremities by caring for the dysfunction and reducing inflammation in the joints.
- Improves Range of Motion- For minimizing stiffness in the joints, you should visit a chiropractor. Reducing the stiffness in your joints will significantly increase your range of motion.
- Accelerates your Healing Process- Chiropractic care will help in speeding up the recovery process after a surgery or injury. Majority of patients note a considerable difference in pain levels and range of motion.
- Helps with Bone Realignment- A Chiropractor can help you figure out where the pain is stemming from and help you treat it at the source.
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Book your service today with the form or receive a free initial screening by calling our office.