- Chiropractor for Arthritis
- Chiropractor for Short Leg Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Piriformis Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chiropractor for Herniated Discs
- Chiropractor for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chiropractor for Coccydynia
- Chiropractor for Cervicogenic Headaches
- Chiropractor for Sciatica
- Chiropractor for Sports Injuries
- Chiropractor for Prenatal Care
- Chiropractor for Elbow Pain
Massage Therapy in Greenville, SC
- 30 Minute Customized Massage $45
- 60 Minute Customized Massage $75
- 90 Minute Customized Massage $110
Custom massage sessions may incorporate a variety of modalities including, Swedish massage, deep tissue, trigger point, stretching, or range of motion to arrive at a treatment that is totally customized to each client. Whether you would prefer a full body session or just one area focused on for the session, our therapist will tailor the session to your preferences and needs.
Types of Massages
Swedish massage is the most commonly offered and best-known type of massage. If it’s you’re first time with a Massage Therapist, Swedish massage is the perfect place to start. Swedish massage uses firm but gentle pressure to promote relaxation, ease muscle tension helping you maximize the full benefits of Massage Therapy.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia. Deep tissue massage uses many of the same movements and techniques as Swedish massage, but the pressure will generally be more intense. It is also a more focused type of massage, as the therapist works to release chronic muscle tension or knots.
Hot Stone Massage
During a Hot Stone Massage the therapist will begin by warming the muscle tissue with flowing strokes. Then, the therapist will place heated stones on specific areas of the body and also use them to work into areas of tension. These smooth, black volcanic stones are used for their ability to retain heat. The heat of the stones will allow the therapist to work deeper and more effectively. Pressure ranges from medium to deep depending on your preference.
This massage is designed especially for moms-to-be who are in their second trimester or later. Prenatal massage is excellent for relieving backaches, leg cramps, headaches, and all the discomforts associated with pregnancy. Extra pillows and cushioning are used to ensure mom and baby are well supported and comfortable.
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Book your service today with the form or receive a free initial screening by calling our office.